Meetings, physical or virtual, between two or more users are called "Sessions". There are a few types of sessions:
Viewing Your Session History⚓︎
- If you are not on the home screen of the app, please navigate there using the button on the top-left corner of the screen, or by tapping the back button of your device
- Once you are on the home screen, tap the button on the top-left corner of the screen to open the menu
- Tap on the " My Sessions"
Returning to Your Ongoing Session⚓︎
- View your session history
- The ongoing session should appear at the top of the list
- Tap on the ongoing session
Physical Sessions are meetings between two or more users in real life, physically. Users are required to scan a QR code to start a physical session. This is to prevent sessions between wrong users.
How do I scan the QR code?
Virtual Sessions are online meetings between two or more users. Basically video-calls. Users are not required to scan a QR code to start the session.